White and silver stripes nail art

The other day I was in the mood for a winter-y nail art - not that it feels like winter at all here in Italy - so I started to rifle through my stash for the perfect shades to wear. Obviously, I went for my favorite silver, OPI - DS Radiance, and my favorite white, Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.
L'altro giorno avevo voglia di una nail art invernale - non che sembri inverno al momento - quindi ho iniziato a ravanare nel mio stash per una combinazione invernale perfetta. Mi sono diretta sul mio argento e bianco preferiti: OPI - DS Radiance Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.

White and silver stripes nail art

To create my manicure, I applied one coat of DS Radiance and let that dry really well. I placed the stripes skinnies nail vinyls by TwinkledT to create both the stripes and the chevrons and added a coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. The vinyls are very adhesive so make sure your base coat is perfectly dry before applying them. Top coat to finish the look.
Per realizzare questa manicure, ho applicato DS Radiance e l'ho lasciato asciugare bene. Ho creato le strisce e i chevron con l'aiuto dei nail vinyls TwinkledT della tipologia stripes skinnies e una passata di Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. I nail vinyls sono molto adesivi quindi fate asciugare bene la base prima di applicarli. Top coat per finire il look.



I was so pleased with this nail art that I wore it for almost two weeks. Not too elaborate but still quite interesting, and white is just a very easy color for me to wear all year round.
Ero così contenta di questa nail art che l'ho indossata per quasi due settimane. Non troppo elaborata ma comunque interessante, e il bianco è un colore che adoro indossare tutto l'anno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS