Leopard hearts nail art

Since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share with you a nail art I created last year in collaboration with MI-NY Cosmetics, that I never got around to post. It's a simple look in which I included several shades of red to create a leopard design, drawing hearts instead of spots. It was inspired by a nail art I found on Pinterest, though I couldn't find the original artist who created the nail art.
Dato che è San Valentino, ho pensato di condividere con voi un a nail art creata l'anno scorso in collaborazione con MI-NY Cosmetics ma che non ho mai pubblicato. La nail art è semplice e include varie tonalità di rosso per creare un look leopardato, disegnando cuori invece che macchie. L'idea era nata da una foto trovata su Pinterest, purtroppo senza link all'artista originale.

Leopard hearts nail art

The nail art was created with MI-NY nail polishes. For the base I used to coats of Bon Ton, a coral pink, and let that dry. With a small dotting tool I drew small hearts and a few imprecise dots using Amazing, a bright cherry red. With Black Rock and a small detail brush I outlined the hearts. With a small dotting tools I added a few small black dots here and there. Top coat to finish the look.
La nail art è stata creata con smalti MI-NY. Per la base ho usato due passate di Bon Ton, un rosa corallo, e l'ho lasciato asciugare. Con un dotting tool ho disegnato dei cuoricini e dei pois imprecisi usando Amazing, un rosso ciliegia. Con un piccolo dotting tool ho aggiunto dei puntini neri qua e là. Con Black Rock e un pennellino da nail art ho delineato i cuori. Top coat per finire il look.



On the accent finger I used two coats of Charlotte's Red as a base, Bon Ton for the hearts and Art Liner in White Pastel for the details.
Sull'anulare ho usato due passate di Charlotte's Red per la base, Bon Ton per i cuori e Art Liner in White Pastel per i dettagli.



The hearts look so cute! The fact that you can be very imprecise with this design is always a plus for me. I do prefer the black outlining though, as the white tends to wash colors out. The colors are very appropriate, but I think that a white base would have made the red hearts really pop!
I cuori sono così carini! Il fatto che con questo look si possa essere imprecisi per me è molto positivo. Preferisco i contorni in nero però, perché il bianco tende a sbiadire tutti i colori attorno. I colori sono molto appropriati, ma credo che una base bianca avrebbe fatto risaltare moltissimo i cuori rossi!

Here's my 10% discount code for MI-NY's online shop!
Qui trovate il mio codice sconto del 10% per l'online shop MI-NY!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS