Sponged tape nail art

The nail art I'm showing you today was inspired by one of my favorite looks created by Sveta Sanders, a big favorite of mine. This tape design is very simple, and I changed it up sponging different colors on a nude base for a unique contrast.
La nail art che vi mostro oggi è stata ispirata a uno dei look che preferisco di Sveta Sanders, una delle mie artiste preferite. Questo tape design è molto semplice, ma io ho cambiato qualche dettaglio, spugnando i colori su una base nude per un contrasto particolare.



For the base I used two coats of OPI - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around plus top coat. After placing the striping tape, I sponged four colors on top, all KIKO Cosmetics: 389, 292, 336 and 295. I did two coats to make sure the colors were well-blended and vibrant. Top coat to finish the look.
Per la base ho usato due passate di OPI - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around più top coat. Dopo aver posato lo striping tape, ho spugnato quattro colori KIKO Cosmetics: 389292336 e 295. Ho fatto due passate per assicurarmi che i colori fossero carichi e mescolati. Top coat per finire il look.



The base color is so delicate that the overall look of the mani isn't too over the top. I went for colors that would look well together, all cool-toned like the base, though I wish the purple could be more evident. If it was up to me I'd do sponged manis every single day!
La base è così delicata che il look finale non risulta troppo pacchiano. Ho cercato di scegliere colori a base fredda che complimentassero la base e stessero bene insieme. Vorrei però che si notasse più il viola. Se fosse per me, farei manicure spugnate ogni giorno!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS