Pink glittery chevron nail art

Over the years I've gradually started to enjoy wearing pinks, especially with the help of new brands. Today I'm showing you a sweet nail art that came to my mind one day when I was trying out MI-NY CC Cream 1, and I thought it could be the perfect base for a glittery chevron.
Con gli anni ho iniziato gradualmente ad indossare il rosa con piacere, specialmente con l'aiuto di nuovi brand. Oggi vi mostro una nail art molto dolce che mi è venuta in mente mentre stavo provando la CC Cream 1 di MI-NY, che mi è sembrata la base perfetta per un chevron glitterato.

Pink glittery chevron nail art

Starting off with two coats of MI-NY CC Cream 1 plus top coat, I added China Glaze - Urban Night helping myself with some scotch tape, and let that dry. On top of that I added two coats of KIKO Cosmetics Digital (from a limited edition collection) for some glittery-ness.
Cominciando con due passate di MI-NY CC Cream 1 più top coat, ho aggiunto China Glaze - Urban Night aiutandomi con dello scotch, e ho lasciato asciugare bene. Sopra ho aggiunto due passate di KIKO Cosmetics Digital (da una collezione in edizione limitata) per un tocco glitter.


I really don't mind the sheerness of the magenta glitter jelly. I think it gives the whole look a different vibe. Lights pinks and purples is a combo I always like to play with. What do you think?
Non mi dispiace affatto la trasparenza del glitter jelly color magenta. Credo dia al look un che di diverso. Mi piace giocare con le combinazioni viola e rosa chiaro. Voi che ne dite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS