Orange texture spiral nail art

I am so excited to show you this nail art on this cloudy weekend! The sun has been almost absent for the past week so I thought it would be nice to have some color on my nails. As you know, I love playing with textures and techniques, so this time I relied on TwinkledT and their cyclone vinyls to create an interesting combination of colors.
Sono davvero carica nel mostrarvi questa nail art in questo weekend nuvoloso! Il sole è stato quasi assente questa settimana quindi ho pensato di compensare con una nail art colorata. Come sapete, mi piace giocare con texture e tecniche diverse, quindi mi sono affidata a TwinkledT e i loro cyclone vinyls per creare un'interessante combinazione di colori.

Orange texture spiral nail art

For the base I applied two coats of KIKO 482 Tangerine and added top coat so that the vinyls didn't mess up the base underneath. Once I applied the vinyls, I added three KIKO Sugar Mat glittery shades on a sponge to create a gradient 639 Golden Mandarin, 640 Poppy Red, 645 Burgundy.
Per la base ho applicato due passate di KIKO 482 Tangerine e ho aggiunto top coat per evitare che i vinyls rovinassero la base. Applicati i vinyls, ho aggiunto tre KIKO Sugar Mat glitterati su una spugnetta per creare un effetto gradient: 639 Golden Mandarin640 Poppy Red645 Burgundy.


My nails are a bit too long for these vinyls but I don't really care. I liked to experiment with them and taking them off gives me great satisfaction. These vinyls are very precise and you know how much I love clean lines! I definitely prefer this one over my pink and grey cyclones nail art. What do you think?
Le mie unghie sono un po' troppo lunghe per questi adesivi ma non importa. Mi piace sperimentare, e toglierli mi da grande soddisfazione. Sono davvero precisi, e sapete quanto mi piacciono le linee precise! Preferisco sicuramente questa nail art ai cicloni grigi e rosa di qualche tempo fa. Voi che ne dite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS