Fall matte red nail art: KIKO Poker 03 Suggestive Red

Hello!

Today I can finally show you this nail art I did a few weeks ago after buying one of the six new shades from the KIKO Poker collection. A swatches+review post will be up on this nail polish as well, and you'll understand why I haven't posted it yet. It's a long story!
Finalmente posso mostrarvi questa nail art fatta qualche settimana fa dopo aver acquistato uno dei nuovi smalti della collezione KIKO Poker, uscita il mese scorso.Un post swatches+review arriverà la prossima settimana, e vi dirò perché non l'ho ancora postato. Storia lunga!

Fall matte red nail art: KIKO Poker 03 Suggestive Red

The nail polish is shade number 03Suggestive Red, an intense cherry red. Creamy, rich, glossy, buttery, you name it. I applied two coats and sealed everything with top coat (this red stains). Three strips of striping tape, matte top coat, and the job's done.
La tonalità è la numero 03Suggestive Red, un intenso rosso ciliegia. Cremoso, ricco, burroso, lucido, e poi e poi. Ho applicato due passate e sigillato il tutto con top coat (questo rosso macchia). Tre strisce di striping tape, top coat opaco, e il gioco è fatto.


Fall matte red nail art: KIKO Poker 03 Suggestive Red
Fall matte red nail art: KIKO Poker 03 Suggestive Red

Red is a color that I only recently discovered because, up until very recently, I thought it made my nails look too vulgar. Not only did I change my mind, but I also started nail arting with it. There is just something about matte red that intrigues me, and that bit of glossiness peeking in through the surface adds dimension to the manicure.
Il rosso è un colore che ho scoperto solo recentemente perché, fino a poco tempo fa, pensavo rendesse le mie unghie troppo volgari, vista la lunghezza. Non solo ho cambiato idea, ma ci faccio anche le nail art! Sarà l'eta che avanza. Il rosso opaco ha qualcosa che m'intriga, e quello spiraglio di glossiness che spunta in superficie rende la nail art molto tridimensionale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS