Tape gradient nail art for New Years' Eve

Hello, my lovelies!

How was your Christmas? Mine was great, though short, with lots of food involved. But the festivities are now over so I'm starting to think about nail art ideas for New Years' Eve. The first one I thought of is a tape gradient using a gorgeous blue and gold base with silver on the tips.
Come è stato il vostro Natale? Il mio è stato tranquillo e breve, con tanto tanto cibo. Ora che le festività sono terminate, purtroppo, comincio a pensare alla nail art da indossare a capodanno. La prima idea che ho avuto è questo tape gradient molto brillante e piena di shimmer.

New Years' Eve tape gradient

For the base I used two coats of MI-NY Gold&Blue, amazing dark blue jelly with gold particles, and then I sponged a bit of OPI DS Radiance on the tips.
Come base ho usato due passate di MI-NY Gold&Blue, un jelly blu con particelle dorate, e sulle punte ho spugnettato un po' di OPI DS Radiance.


New Years' Eve tape gradient

New Years' Eve tape gradient

New Years' Eve tape gradient

New Years' Eve tape gradient

Glitter isn't something I wear often on my nails, but on some occasions I like to step out of my comfort zone. This nail art sure sparkles ;) And I may have some other ideas up my sleeve so... Stay tuned!
Non sono amante dei glitter, infatti non li indosso spesso, però mi piace osare un po' quando si tratta di occasioni particolari. Questa nail art sicuramente catturerà l'attenzione ;) E ho altre idee per nail art di capodanno quindi... occhi aperti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS