Blue and neon orange sponging nail art

While Italy is in the midst of another heat wave from hell, I try to keep my mind occupied with new kdramas and some creative nail art, although editing photos in photoshop has my poor computer overheating like nothing else!
Today's nail art is a favorite of mine, both for its color combo and for its technique. The idea is a simple blue and orange sponging nail art over a white base. The two neon oranges are both China Glaze: Orange Knockout and Sun Worshiper. The blue shades are KIKO Milano 336 and Power Pro 52. I added some black to give dimension to the look, and that is MI NY - Black Rock. The gold flakies are harder to see, but they're a nice touch.
Mentre l'Italia è alle prese con l'ennesima ondata di caldo infernale, io provo a tenere la mente occupata con nuovi kdramas e qualche nail art creative, nonostante editare le foto con photoshop surriscaldi il mio povero pc come non mai!
La nail art di oggi è tra le mie preferite, sia per la combo di colori che per la tecnica. L'idea è una semplice nail art spugnata in blue e arancio su una base bianca. I due arancio neon sono entrambi China Glaze: Orange Knockout and Sun Worshiper. I due blu sono KIKO Milano 336 e Power Pro 52. Ho aggiunto del nero, MI NY - Black Rock, per dare dimensione al look. Le scaglie d'oro sono difficili da vedere, ma sono state un tocco di classe.


This has been one of my favorite nail arts this summer so far. The colors work great together and the manicure looks vibrant and fun. I need to think of a version using green! Let me know in the comments if you like this look.
Questa nail art è tra le mie preferite di questa estate, per ora. I colori stanno benissimo insieme e la manicure risulta vivace e divertente. Devo pensare a una versione in verde! Fatemi sapere nei commenti se vi piace questo look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS