Watermelon gradient nail art

I can't believe I'm writing a blog post after so long. For a long while I thought I'd never do nail art again, and yet here I am. As some of you may know, two and a half years ago my mom passed away after a long illness, and the road to recovery and healing has been quite steep so far. Now that I'm doing better, I feel like sharing more nail art with the world is exactly what I need.
For today's look I created a watermelon inspired gradient, which is quite unusual for me especially because I'm not the biggest fan of watermelon. The polishes I used for the base are KIKO Milano: 109 Watermelon Party, 54 White Chalk and 114 Lime Juice. To finish off the look I added some black dots with a small dotter and a coat of top coat, to seal everything together.

Mi sembra incredibile scrivere un post dopo così tanto tempo. Per un lungo periodo ho pensato che non avrei più fatto nail art, eppure eccomi qui. Come alcuni di voi sapranno, due anni e mezzo fa mia madre è venuta a mancare dopo una lunga malattia. Il mio percorso di guarigione è stato molto in salita, e continua ad esserlo, ma ora sto meglio e sento che ciò di cui ho bisogno è condividere nuovamente le mie nail art con il mondo.
La mia nail art di oggi è un gradient in stile cocomero/anguria, il che è inusuale per me dato che non ne sono grande fan. Gli smalti che ho usato per la base sono KIKO Milano: 109 Watermelon Party, 54 White Chalk e 114 Lime Juice. Per completare la manicure ho aggiunto dei puntini neri con un dotter sottile e una passata di top coat.


I hope you'll like this fresh and summery nail art as much as I do and that you'll follow my blog even after all this time. I feel like keeping this blog alive is a way to pay tribute to my mom who was, after all, my biggest fan :)
Spero che questa nail art fresca ed estiva sia piaciuta anche a voi e che seguirete il mio blog anche dopo tutto questo tempo. Tenere in vita questo blog è un modo per omaggiare mia mamma che, dopotutto, è sempre stata la mia più grande fan :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS