Blue gradient water spotted

It's nail art Friday again!

It's been a long week of work, and I still have a few translations to go through, but let me share with you a nail art I created a few weeks ago. It's a white and blue gradient topped by a water spotted effect. Tell me if you don't think of the sea and of waves crushing on the sand.
Che lunga settimana di lavoro, altro che riposo dall'università. Ho ancora traduzioni da finire ma oggi voglio mostrarvi un look di qualche settimana fa. Si tratta di un gradient bianco e blu con in aggiunta un effetto water spotted. Ditemi che non vi ricorda il mare e le onde!

Blue gradient water spotted

For the base I created a gradient using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and KIKO Cosmetics 385 Pastel Blue. My technique for the water spotted effect was slightly different this time as instead of using hair spray I tried using vinegar. The color I used for this was KIKO 265, unfortunately discontinued.
Per la base ho create un effetto gradient con Sinful Colors - Snow Me White e KIKO Cosmetics 385 Blue Pastello. La mia tecnica per la water spotted è stata diversa stavolta perché invece di usare la lacca ho provato a usare l'aceto - ed ha funzionato. Il colore che ho usato per creare l'effetto buchi nell'acqua è KIKO 265, discontinued.


I was so in love with this look that I wore it until the tip wear was too much for me to handle. The vinegar worked well with the nail polish, though not all nail polishes are good for this technique. Have you ever tried water spotting?
Ero così innamorata di questo look che l'ho portato fino a quando le punte erano inguardabili. L'aceto ha funzionato bene, anche se non tutti gli smalti funzionano con questa tecnica. Io ho fatto alcune prove prima di inizare, come sempre. Voi avete mai provato a "water spottare"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS